Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Back on the Trail

Hey All,

After a seven month hiatus and brief retirement, I am back. A lot of you followed me last summer on the website and twitter. I originally thought the yearly AAU circuit grind might be a bit much moving forward, but I just couldn't hang up the kicks and notepad.

I got a chance to see a lot of talent at the Real Deal this last weekend and will have a write-up shortly. Until then, here are just some of the usual tournaments I will be covering.

Nike Hoop Jamboree (June 11-14)
Nike Skills Camps (June 23- July 7)
King City Classic (July 8-9)
Peach Jam Invitational (July 12-15)
Nike Global Challenge (Aug 7-9)

... and many more.

Looking forward to being back on the trail and back to work, and thanks for following me at my new twitter @summerhoopscoop. We will have interviews and videos in the next few weeks. Finally, look out for some very interesting rumors and tidbits in the coming days. Big news coming down the pipes.

- Jonathon